Sunday, January 4, 2015

Tori Vega from VicTORious is a cheater, and cheats on her guy with three other guys...

Tori Vega is a Cheater!

Tori Vega, Victoria Justice, from Nickelodeon's show, VicTORious.


Tori Vega from Nickelodeon's show VicTORious is a cheater.  She had a boyfriend named Stephen from the iCarly episode "iParty with VicTORious", which aired July 11, 2011. She cheated on him with three other guys.  He then cheated on her, and she blew a fuse and exposed his cheating online with millions of viewers, using iCarly.com.  This is a gross double standard which must be made public.  Why is it okay for her to ruin his life publicly online, but she can cheat with three other guys with impunity?

According to the official timeline, she got a boyfriend in roughly mid-July 2011, named Stephen.  The episode in question happens right before Fall Break, and contains the "100 Day Kiss".  This puts the start of their relationship in mid-July.  He spent time between Los Angeles and Seattle every other month, according to the iCarly episode.  In the month that he spent away, she cheated on him with three other guys.

In VicTORious' pilot episode, Tori gets accepted into Hollywood Arts High School.  She joins Erwin Sikowitz's acting class, and ends up meeting Beck Oliver, the boyfriend of Jade West.  Tori accidentally spills coffee on Beck, and wipes it off of his shirt.  Jade witnesses this, and becomes furious at Tori.  The two quarrel for some time, before Tori cheats in this argument and finds herself in a position that she can stage-kiss Jade's boyfriend, Beck, on stage.

Blatant and unnecessary on stage kissing is not cheating, right...?

Jade cannot do anything about this, as this is an in-class exercise.  She has an angry look on her face, as the frenemy status begins between the two of them, but that is a blog post for another time...

In Victorious Season 1 Episode 12 "Cat's New Boyfriend", Cat becomes the girlfriend of Tori's ex-boyfriend, Daniel.  It turns out that Tori still has feelings for him.  Tori regrets ever dumping him...

Awww...  Cat has a guy, finally..., it's not like she bats for the other side... (again, a future blog post!)

Tori is starting to get jealous...

After seeing this, Tori decides to finally get some, and cheat on Stephen with Cat's boyfriend.

After witnessing Cat make out with Tori's ex-boyfriend on three separate occasions, Tori decides to rekindle her old flame with Daniel, right in front of Cat.  Never mind that she has Stephen...

Cheating on your boyfriend, with your Ex, right in front of your best friend and her boyfriend...?  Now that's television!

Street justice.

In Victorious Season 2 Episode 1 "Begging on Your Knees", Tori pretends to be naive, and lets her classmate, Ryder, "take advantage" of her.  He thinks that he is using her to get an easy 'A' in his singing class, but she is really using him as another affair against Stephen.

Tori seems rather excited, and isn't even hiding from Stephen the fact that Ryder asked her out...

This couldn't possibly be cheating, right? ;)  Because, she's the "victim"...

She then gets "revenge" after finding out that he was using her for an 'A' in the class... She screwed him over with the duet song project.

iCarly's episode "iParty with VicTORious", which includes Stephen, aired July 11, 2011.  This coincided between Victorious' episodes Season 2 Episodes 5 & 6.  This was one episode before "Locked Up", their "Semester Break" episode.  It happens before Christmas, and therefore must be a Fall Break episode.  She finds out that Stephen is cheating on her with Carly from iCarly.  But she has made out with him a few times before then.

Making out with the guy that your sister wanted to date, right in front of her? Delicious!

Making out in front of Cat, who can't find a guy, let alone three? That's just mean.

Anyways, Tori finds out that Stephen is cheating on her with one girl, Carly, and Tori goes ballistic.  She devises a plan to get revenge on him, to expose him live on the internet on iCarly.com.  She gets the help from Kenan, from another popular Nickelodeon show from yesteryear, and Carly.  It is the day of Tori's "100 Day Kiss" with Stephen.  They all hide in the closet, and text Stephen to come in, and kiss Tori.
"I have a relationship with two girls, what could possibly go wrong?"
The trap is sprung.
HA! Pity the fool!
"What! I'm not dating her too!"
"Sucka! You're live on iCarly!"
A bit of back story...
And playing catch-up...
"Burn!"
"Oh snap, I never figured having two girlfriends would *ever* come back to haunt me...!"
Freddie just has to get in on the action.
Now the ruination begins, poor guy.
And it's cemented in place, due to another celebrity signing off on it.
So vengeful, considering Tori has cheated on Stephen three times already...
Tori's just plain mean at this point.
It's not like she cares.

From the evidence presented, Tori Vega is a cheater who is merciless.  She can cheat as much as she wants to, but will not forgive even one occasion.  Her antics are now exposed.

21 comments:

  1. This is why
    I don't date nor trust women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still don't believe she's a cheater

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still really don't think she's a cheater

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Victoria's justice she is not a cheater

    ReplyDelete
  5. She didn't cheat that actually makes no sense the tv timeline may have been wrong and/or confusing but she didn't cheat as I am pretty sure that would have been addressed in the show

    ReplyDelete
  6. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tori Vega is not a cheater because 1st, its just a tv show and when tori stage kisses beck, she's just trying to get even with jade because tori and beck never fall in love or have any relationships, second in the crossover, she could not have cheated on him because he would have been mentioned before the crossover if they were dating back then. and in one episode tori finds out her boy is just using her to get a good grade. you say its the opposite but explain why all the other girls have been cheated n to? people reading this comment please click of this website

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my name is Lauren brown but I just wanted to say that I love iCarly and tori vega I say that tori is a very good cheater I love you iCarly so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much have a good team and day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your name is not Lauren brown

    ReplyDelete